What is most important in life to you as you consider simplifying your lifestyle? Many people have heard a lot about the “tiny home” movement and are looking for ways to pare down to get to the bare essentials. At GLH, we strive to help people as they simplify their lifestyle and create a home that will last for years. So how do our Log Cabin 2 Go cabins differ from other park model homes and the tiny homes that you hear about all over the news?
GLH takes pride in building Log Cabin 2 Go park model homes from the ground up to meet the ANSI 119.5 code. Our Log Cabin 2 Go homes are semi-permanent and used for seasonal or recreational use. Here is what is different about our Log Cabin 2 Go cabins versus other park model or tiny homes:
- GLH uses solid oak log walls for an authentic log cabin, rather than log siding on the exterior.
- Our homes are not mass produced, we design and build each cabin to order.
- GLH uses energy efficient high-quality wood windows.
- We use solid oak flooring in our Log Cabin 2 Go cabins, rather than laminate.
- We build an energy efficient cabin with a foam insulated roof that is airtight.
- Our cabins include custom solid oak cabinets.
- GLH builds all wood ceilings and partition walls, as well as exposed beam ceilings.
- We install full-size appliances in your home.
- A 30-year warranty on an installed metal roof is provided.
- We install residential quality electrical and plumbing fixtures, including Pex plumbing lines.
- We provide a new custom built chassis for each cabin.
- Oak trim is used for the doors, windows, and the interior.
Gastineau Log homes has over 40 years of experience helping people realize their dream of building a log home. Learn more about our affordable Log Cabin 2 Go cabins by contacting us today. Let’s explore your dreams together.