When you are thinking about building a new home, you want to ensure you select a trusted home builder or general contractor. Building a log home is a large investment and the process takes months,…
We are more than just an Oak log home company. We want to guide you through every step of building your dream log home. We’ve been in business since 1977 and understand the value of customer service. Our staff is eager to speak with you even if you think your log home purchase may be many years away.
The Gastineau Difference:
- The only company that can provide Oak, Eastern White Pine, Cypress and Cedar log homes
- Centrally located in the US for ease of shipping and service
- Proven building system that’s easy to build and proven to perform.
- Our homes are constructed with an 8″ standard log width, not 6″.
- Lifetime warranty on exterior caulk joints.
- Lifetime warranty on all wood products we produce, with a 10 year transferable warranty.
- The only log home manufacturer that will visit your home as it’s being constructed (Quality Assurance Visit) and after it’s completed (Customer Satisfaction Visit).
- Fully engineered system with oversight by a licensed engineer on staff.
- Attention to detail such as logs around the sub-floor.
- Full Log, Log Sided, Post and Beam, Timber Frame and Hybrid Homes by Gastineau
- Solar Kilns for thorough and environmentally conscious log drying.
- Low Maintenance Option Available
- Detailed plain English construction manual.
- We guarantee you’ll have enough materials to build the home the way it was designed.