America’s most award-winning and largest manufacturer of log cabin kits & log cabin homes. Gastineau has helped customers build their dream custom log home since 1977.
Have you dreamed of owning your own log cabin home? The perfect log home to enjoy nature and the outdoors? A log cabin kit that can be used for fishing and hiking, or larger a log home with plenty of bedrooms to fit all of your family and friends? Not only does Gastineau provide our exclusive features like the pioneering SmartLog Wall System, our efficient Therma-Log Siding, and our money saving Log Home Lay-A-Way program, we carefully curated a list of trusted builders to aid in the construction of your dream log cabin. With our recommended builders, you’re not just getting your dream log home, you’re securing a legacy built on trust, expertise, and impeccable craftsmanship. Start your journey today with Gastineau Log Homes.
The Gastineau Difference
- The only company that can provide a choice of wood species such as cypress, pine, cedar, and oak for your log cabin kits.
- Centrally located in the US for ease of shipping and service
- Proven building system that is simple and proven to perform.
- Our standard logs are 8″ wide, not 6″.
- Lifetime warranty on exterior caulk joints.
- Lifetime warranty on all wood products we produce, with a 10-year transferable warranty.
- The only log home manufacturer that will visit your home as it’s being constructed (Quality Assurance Visit) and after it’s completed (Customer Satisfaction Visit).
- Fully engineered system with oversight by a licensed engineer.
- Attention to detail such as logs around the sub-floor.
- Full Log, Log Sided, Post and Beam, Timber Frame and Hybrid Designs.
- Solar Kilns for environmentally conscious log drying.
- Low Maintenance Option Available
- Detailed plain English construction manual.
- Our Material Quantity Guarantee ensures you will have enough materials to build your home as designed.