Welcome to a new era in log cabin living! A Log Cabin 2 Go is a perfect weekend getaway cabin for you and your family to enjoy the great outdoors in style and comfort. The Log Cabin 2 Go is a new concept in building using full log wall construction in a park model housing unit. Your new log cabin is manufactured in the controlled environment of a factory and completely finished and ready for you to enjoy when it arrives on your site. It includes log construction that has dovetailed corners and logs that are sealed on the exterior and varnished on the interior. It is a unique log home and is the only full log Oak park model in the world!
The Perfect Getaway
A Log Cabin 2 Go provides the perfect weekend cabin, especially since it is a log home that can be located in areas where it is difficult to site build or there are property restrictions. Hunting cabins, art studios and guest cabins, rental units for lakes and other recreational areas are among the most popular ways that our Log Cabin 2 Go (LC2GO) models are being utilized and enjoyed by our many satisfied customers. Although titled as a recreational vehicle, a LC2GO feels like and is built like a true log cabin.
What is different about a Log Cabin 2 Go
vs other park models?
First, we use solid Oak log walls for an authentic log cabin. This is not log siding on the exterior! We design and build each one to order. These are not massed produced. They are built just like a residential home vs like an RV.
- You won’t find any formaldehyde or pressed wood in construction details.
- We use extremely energy efficient high-quality wood windows which are the same as we use in our homes.
- Solid Oak flooring, not laminate.
- Foam insulated roof for a very air tight, energy efficient cabin.
- Custom solid Oak cabinets
- All wood ceilings and partition walls
- Exposed beam ceiling
- Full size appliances.
- 100 amp electrical box and a 20-gallon electric water heater.
- 30-year warranty green metal roof.
- Residential quality electrical and plumbing fixtures including Pex plumbing lines.
- New chassis custom built for each cabin.
- Oak trim for doors, windows and interior.
Your new Log Cabin 2 Go is set on your site by a mobile home transport ruck and arrives on a chassis with axels, wheels and a tongue. All of these are removable if you prefer. It is ready for you to hook up to your water source, sewage, and electricity. You can anchor the cabin down with special anchors or you can build piers or a wall to support the cabin.