We are more than just an Oak log home company. Since 1977, Gastineau Log Homes has been a family owned and operated business. We understand the value of customer service and providing a quality product, while meeting your wants and needs for your dream home. We are here to guide you through every step, from concept to reality. Our staff is eager to speak with you even if your log home purchase is years away.
The Gastineau Difference:
- The only company that can provide Oak, Eastern White Pine, Cypress and Cedar log homes
- Centrally located in the US for ease of shipping and service
- Proven building system that is simple and proven to perform.
- Our standard logs 8″ wide, not 6″.
- Lifetime warranty on exterior caulk joints.
- Lifetime warranty on all wood products we produce, with a 10-year transferable warranty.
- The only log home manufacturer that will visit your home as it’s being constructed (Quality Assurance Visit) and after it’s completed (Customer Satisfaction Visit).
- Fully engineered system with oversight by a licensed engineer.
- Attention to detail such as logs around the sub-floor.
- Full Log, Log Sided, Post and Beam, Timber Frame and Hybrid Designs.
- Solar Kilns for environmentally conscious log drying.
- Low Maintenance Option Available
- Detailed plain English construction manual.
- Our Material Quantity Guarantee ensures you will have enough materials to build your home as designed.